Sunday, February 17, 2013

Magic! Moving In!!

It's been a while, but blogger started working for me again so I can post photos!  It timed out on me for a little while, but it was good timing since we have moved into our new home!!  Here are a few pictures of what's going on!


This was a happy day!!


 
I went for the romantic curtain pull-back in the bedroom that puddles and the other windows are white roman shades that I LOVE.
 


 
 
We finally have all our animals together.  They are all adjusting pretty well.  We thought this was hilarious though...Jeff was out working in the garage and took the dog with him.  She decided to try and make the cat bed work for her!!
 


Last but not least, we have had beautiful weather and I have enjoyed every bit of it!  This picture was out our great room windows. (sorry it's a bit blurry but you get the picture)



We are getting everything organized! It will be an ongoing project, but my goal is to walk you through each room and give you links and information to all the specifications we chose.  We are so happy with how the design of everything turned out!  First post will go up this next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment